10.05.2010

Yay Yay Give-A-Way!

So my blog has been a little less than loved this past week as Jack and I finally moved to a new place in Boston, and have been veryyyy occupied with packing, lifting, moving, unpacking, and trying to find a new home for all of our things. Moving is tough, especially when your company isn't doing it for you, but with the help of my parents, we got through the tough parts. Thanks Mom and Dad! During this crazy time, I was contacted by CSN to offer a giveaway to all of my readers! So exciting, especially for me when I realized they offer everything from a single ol' Bar Stool to Dutch Ovens, to pans, to well, everything else in the world! They have so many lovely websites with anything a girl (or boy!) could possibly want, which is especially handy when having just moved and broken a few glasses along the way...

So while you are waiting for me to post about all of the new recipes I christened my new apartment with (Ginger Chocolate Chip Cookies thanks to Joy the Baker) or all of the last minute recipes I made at the old place (Cranberry muffins that may as well have been hockey pucks!), entertain yourself with a great giveaway- a $35 gift card to any CSN website!

Here's how to win!
1. Become a follower on my blog
2. Leave me a comment letting me know you stopped by
3. Check out CSN and all of their stores to see what fun things they have to offer
4. Post about this giveaway in your blog and tell your friends!

I will randomly pick a winner on Saturday, when I finally have my Internet installed. Good Luck!

2 comments:

  1. i don't really know what CSN is, but of course could use a gift certificate to anything at this point. congrats though- sounds pretty exiting. and yay about the move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I thought I was a follower
    2. I stop by all the time
    3. I will check out CSN, whoever they are, and
    4. I do not actually have a blog

    ReplyDelete