4.27.2011

A Brief Hiatus

Sometimes life takes control of your free time, aka blogging time, as has been the case with me. I typically cook and write my blog posts on weekends, however, the past few have been crazy busy with guests, Easter, house hunting, dog walking, and half marathon training. While my cooking has certainly not stopped, my picture taking certainly has, due to an overloaded brain.

Finally though, life is slowing down, so you will get to see loads of posts soon, many involving my cooking extravaganza this past weekend, and my excitement for all spring veggies.

In the meantime though, check out a few of my current favorite things...
1. Food & Wine Magazine
2. Le Creuset 10.25 inch cast iron skillet
3. Sugar Bakery in Roslindale
4. Red Barn Dog Treats
5. Fage Greek Yogurt
6. The Inspired Bride
7. Olive Kitteridge

No comments:

Post a Comment